Register now~ Fill in the registration form here [LINK]
After registration, you will receive an automatic email to confirm that your form has been submitted. If you do not receive any email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
**Overseas participants, please send us a copy of your flight details, and you can pay in cash at the door when you arrive ❤ or if you want to pay us earlier, our details are below:
- Bank transfer:
CIMB Bank Berhad account no. 8008 838 212 (Zi Yuen) or
PayNow: +60166268010 / POSB Bank account no. 042-32871-5 (Angelique Laurenz)
- Paypal (most credit cards and paypal accepted) to email@example.com – click the button below to make payment:
- We decided to organize this to welcome all fellow tango addicts to experience and enjoy Malaysia. We didn’t want to charge any entrada, however because the venue is a government-owned national heritage site, the venue costs are extremely high and the entrada of 650 RM per person will help us with this cost~ Thank you!Therefore, no gifts please! As your presence and enjoyment would be the best gift to us, please, we do not expect you to bring anything for us 🙂
- All participants must respect los códigos de la milonga – eg. use of cabeceo, following the line of dance, respect for others. Disruptive participants may be removed from the event at the hosts’ discretion.
- For overseas participants, you may pay in cash at the door, please email your flight details to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration. For local participants, registration is confirmed upon payment.
- Once confirmed, registration cannot be transferred to another person and cannot be refunded except if permitted by the organizers. The organizers may reject or cancel any registration even if payment has been made.
- By registering for this event, you agree to accept all event rules made, updated or changed by the organizers from time to time.