Welcome to Kuala Lumpur!
We hope this information will be helpful for your stay ❤
*We can help you book your hotel rooms & group tours (sightseeing, beach, food tour, foot/body massage, durian buffet – your choice!) – please email us with your requests!
See a map of the milonga venue and recommended hotels here: [LINK]
- The KLIA/KLIA2 airport is around 1 hour by car to the city centre, or 30 minutes by train KL Ekspres (stops at KL Sentral station). Train tickets are available at the airport.
- The recommended way to get around Kuala Lumpur is by car. You can download the Grab app where you can order a car to get around the city easily, and it is not expensive.
- The milonga venue is near the city center / KL Sentral train station. It is easiest to go by Grabcar or taxi.
- There are many hotels available near the milonga venue through booking.com, hotels.com and other websites.
- Recommended area: KL Sentral (nearest train station to milonga venue)
- Recommended 5 star hotel closest to milonga venue:
Hotel Majestic / Hilton / Le Meridien ~350+ RM per room per night
St. Regis ~750+ RM per room per night
- Budget hotels in KL Sentral area: ~100-150 RM per night
- We can book accommodation for you – please email us to reserve your room!
- We can help reserve your massage appointment for you, it will cost ~50 RM per hour depending on the treatment.
- Please email us with details: date/time, number of people, foot/body massage, 60/90/120 minutes.
- Petronas Towers designed by Argentine architect César Pelli
- Menara Kuala Lumpur / KL Tower
- Moorish & Colonial architecture: Sultan Abdul Samad building, Merdeka Square, Old KTM Railway Station
- Istana Budaya, Istan Negara
- Chinatown / Petaling Street, Thean Hou Temple
- Putra Mosque, Jamek Mosque
- Batu Caves
- Bukit Bintang – large shopping district with both international and local brands. Malls eg. Sungei Wang plaza, Pavilion, Berjaya Times Square
- Publika Shopping Gallery – weekend arts fairs & independent/handmade brands
- Central Market – local handicrafts
- Petaling Street (Pasar Seni train station) – local food and souvenirs
- Lot10 Hutong – local hawker food
- Jalan Alor – street food
- Petaling Street – street food
- Taman Connaught night market – street food
- Bangsar – high end restaurants, bars & night clubs
- Fine dining options – please email us for recommendations & reservations
- Massage: Healthland; Thai Odyssey; many other massage parlors
- Drinks with a view at a helicoptor launch pad: Heli Lounge Bar
- Jazz: No Black Tie; Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar
- Durian buffet: SS2 Donald’s Durian
We hope you enjoy your stay in Kuala Lumpur! ❤